• Valid 7 days a week at all times
Adult : $24.99 (+ tax)
|COMPLETE THE ONLINE FORM (FRENCH ONLY)|
|DOWNLOAD THE FILLABLE PDF FORM|
* Minimum of one adult and one child. Children must live at the same address as the adult who submits an application.
To apply, you can either complete the online form; download, print and complete the PDF application form; or download the fillable PDF form and complete it using these steps:
1. Open the fillable PDF form
2. Complete the required fields
3. Save the PDF file to your computer.
5. 5. Attach to your email the following electronic documents (MANDATORY):
• The duly completed fillable PDF form;
• A photo of each member of your family (labelled with the person’s name);
• Proof of age and residence for each child (e.g., a copy of the latest report card).
Saguenay / Lac-Saint-Jean
1. To track your transactions, we recommend that you register your card online at mysnowstore.com under the “Register my Card” tab.
2. Only one AccèSki Famille card per person, per day, per ski area. A cardholder may not use two AccèSki Famille cards in his or her name on the same day or for the same transaction, because ski tickets obtained with the card are nontransferable.
3. Only one discount per day is allowed.
4. The discount will be debited from your card by the ticketing attendant.
5. Discounts on the card are subject to the regulations established by the individual ski areas.
6. AccèSki Famille discounts and the tickets obtained with the card are non-transferable and may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of under any circumstances.
7. Card discounts are valid every day the ski area is in operation in the current season.
8.Discounts apply to full day or full evening* tickets and allow the cardholder to use the ski lifts and have access to all unrestricted areas during the winter season.
9. Discounts may not be combined with any other rebates, promotions or 2-for-1 offers.
10.The AccèSki Famille cardholder acknowledges the inherent risks associated with skiing and the use of ski lifts and agrees to assume full responsibility for any injury whatsoever that he or she may sustain or cause to another person and agrees to release and indemnify the ski area in this regard, in addition to releasing and exonerating the Quebec Ski Areas Association.
11. The AccèSki Famille cardholder assumes full responsibility for any injury whatsoever resulting from any violation of the ski area rules, the Mountain Code of Conduct, and the terms and conditions herein, and releases and exonerates the Quebec Ski Areas Association for any injury related to such violations.
12. The Quebec Ski Areas Association (ASSQ) is not responsible for any ski areas that are unable to honour their discounts because of force majeure, strikes, closures or other events beyond their control.
13. If any error inadvertently appears in the information concerning the rebates or ski areas, or if the cardholder has a different interpretation of this information, the ASSQ version shall prevail.
14. The AccèSki Famille card is designed to promote downhill skiing and snowboarding in Quebec and it may not be used for promotional activities or resold without written authorization from the ASSQ.
15. The ASSQ reserves the right to confiscate or de-activate an AccèSki Famille card if the cardholder fails to comply with the rules and conditions of use specified herein.
16. Your card is rejected: Despite our very best efforts to ensure the smooth operation of our processing system and train our ticketing personnel, transaction errors and system failures may still occur. If your transaction is rejected by the system, you are required to contact technical support at 1-855-444-1044 for validation purposes. Technical support will verify the reasons the card was rejected and if feasible immediately correct the situation. If you make a service call and technical support is unable to correct the situation, but you believe your card should not have been rejected, you can submit a request for reimbursement to Customer Services at mysnowstore.com. Enter the date, time and ski area as well as the ticket number you obtained from technical support during the service call. No reimbursement will be made without this ticket number from technical support. The ASSQ will assess your request and contact you as soon as possible. Note that no financial compensation will be made for any inconvenience.
17. General or local system failure: In the event of a general or local system failure, the ski area will remove the lowest discount and will debit your AccèSki Famille card once the system is back up and running. If the discount awarded proved not to be available on your card, the ASSQ reserves the right to debit a higher discount for the ski area you visited or an equal or higher discount for another participating ski area with no financial compensation for any inconvenience.
1 Where evening skiing is available.