$50 + boni = $60 of ski.
50 ski areas are waiting for you!
Price : $50.00
|ADD TO CART|
* The value of the BONI 20% Card cannot be combined with any promotion, including the Ski Passe Partout card, the La Passe 5X card or the AccèSki Famille card.
Available in the fall of 2011
Saguenay / Lac-Saint-Jean
1. Use of the BONI 20% Card confirms that the user has read, understands and agrees to the terms and conditions that govern the use of the Card.
2. The BONI 20% Card is valid only for the purchase of mechanical lift tickets at the price posted for the user’s age group. The Card cannot be combined with any other rebate program or promotion, or any 2 for 1 offer.
3. The BONI 20% Card cannot be used toward the purchase of packages, lodging, food or other related services.
4. The BONI 20% Card has no cash value and is not refundable.1
5. Service charges – Except where prohibited by law, if a balance remains on the card after 12 months, non-refundable service charges equal to a monthly fee of $2.00 plus applicable taxes will automatically be deducted from the balance of your BONI 20% Card as payment for administrative costs related to your BONI 20% Card account. These service charges will reduce the balance of the BONI 20% Card and may exhaust it entirely.
6. If no transactions are registered on the BONI 20% Card 12 months after the activation date, the monetary value of the 20% bonus will automatically be deducted from the balance of the Card.
7. BONI 20% Card users agree to abide by all rules set by the ski areas as well as the Mountain Code of Conduct.
8. The BONI 20% Card is transferable, and the ASSQ is not responsible for lost or stolen BONI 20% Cards.
9. If the magnetic strip on a BONI 20% Card is damaged or broken, the Card user must ask the ticketing agent to manually enter the card number in the system. If the BONI 20% Card is not recognized by the system, the user must contact technical support at 1 855 444 1044 while on site in order to use the available Card balance.
10. If the BONI 20% Card user is accompanied by a guest, the guest must be present when the mechanical lift tickets are purchased.
11. The lift ticket(s) obtained remain the property of the ski area and may not, in any way or for any reason whatsoever, be sold, transferred or otherwise gifted by the BONI 20% Card user or his/her guest(s).
12. The BONI 20% Card user understands that skiing and using a mechanical lift involve inherent dangers and assumes complete responsibility for all damages whatsoever that he/she may incur or inflict on others, and agrees to release and fully indemnify the ski area in this regard.
13. The BONI 20% Card user also assumes complete responsibility for any and all damages resulting from any violation of the rules set by the ski area, the Mountain Code of Conduct or these terms and conditions, and releases and holds harmless the ASSQ and the ski area for all damages resulting from said violation.
14. The BONI 20% Card user acknowledges that the ski area visited and the Quebec Ski Areas Association have the exclusive right, in the event that any of the conditions outlined herein are violated, to revoke or confiscate the BONI 20% Card and all tickets issued using the card, without compensation.
1 Refunds will not be given on balances of $5 or more. All refund requests must be sent in writing to the Quebec Ski Areas Association along with the BONI 20% Card and the proof of purchase.