Benefit from the multiple reductions of 40%, valid EVERY DAY, to explore the most beautiful ski areas of Quebec..
• 250 discounts, valid 7 days / 7
Price : $39.99 (+ tax)
GOOD NEWS! SKI PASSE-PARTOUT CARDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPORTS EXPERTS AND INTERSPORT.
Review all the rules and conditions of use and must attach your photo in the adhesive security seal on the back of your Ski Passe-Partout card.
Saguenay / Lac-Saint-Jean
This list may vary without notice during the season.
1.Before using your Ski Passe-Partout card, you are required to affix your photo in the space provided on the card. In addition, for your protection we recommend that you register your card online at boutiquemaneige.com under the “Register my Card” tab to guarantee a replacement for your card in the event of loss or theft. Note that your Ski Passe-Partout card will be rejected if you have not attached your photo in the space provided.
2. Only one Ski Passe-Partout card per person, per day, per ski area. A cardholder may not use two Ski Passe-Partout cards in his or her name on the same day or for the same transaction, because ski tickets obtained with the card are non-transferable.
A cardholder may not use two Ski Passe-Partout or La Passe 5X cards in his or her name on the same day or for the same transaction.
3. Only one discount per day is allowed.
4. The discount will be debited from your card by the ticketing attendant.
5. The discounts on the card are subject tothe regulations established by the individual ski areas.
6. Ski Passe-Partout discounts and ski tickets obtained with the card are nontransferable and may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of under any circumstances.
7. Card discounts are valid every day the ski area is in operation in the current season.
8. Discounts apply to full day or full evening* tickets and allow the cardholder to use the ski lifts and have access to all unrestricted areas during the winter season.
9. Discounts may not be combined with any other rebates, promotions or 2-for-1 offers.
If your card is rejected:
10. The Ski Passe-Partout cardholder acknowledges the inherent risks associated with skiing and the use of ski lifts and agrees to assume full responsibility for any injury whatsoever that he or she may sustain or cause to another person and agrees to release and indemnify the ski area in this regard, in addition to releasing and exonerating the Quebec Ski Areas Association.
11. The Ski Passe-Partout cardholder assumes full responsibility for any injury whatsoever resulting from any violation of the ski area rules, the Mountain Code of Conduct, and the terms and conditions herein, and releases and exonerates the Quebec Ski Areas Association for any injury related to such violations.
12. The Quebec Ski Areas Association (ASSQ) is not responsible for any ski areas that are unable to honour their discounts because of force majeure, strikes, closures or other events beyond their control.
13. If any error inadvertently appears in the information concerning the rebates or ski areas, or if the cardholder has a different interpretation of this information, the ASSQ version shall prevail.
14. The Ski Passe-Partout card is designed to promote downhill skiing and snowboarding in Quebec and it may not be used for promotional activities or resold without written authorization from the ASSQ.
15. The ASSQ reserves the right to confiscate or de-activate a Ski Passe-Partout card if the cardholder fails to comply with the rules and conditions of use specified herein.
16. Your card is rejected: Despite our very best efforts to ensure the smooth operation of our processing system and train our ticketing personnel, transaction errors and system failures may still occur. If your transaction is rejected by the system, you are required to contact technical support at 1-855-444-1044 for validation purposes. Technical support will verify the reasons the card was rejected and if feasible immediately correct the situation. If you make a service call and technical support is unable to correct the situation, but you believe your card should not have been rejected, you can submit a request for reimbursement to Customer Services at mysnowstore.com. Enter the date, time and ski area as well as the ticket number you obtained from technical support during the service call. No reimbursement will be made without this ticket number from technical support. The ASSQ will assess your request and contact you as soon as possible. Note that no financial compensation will be made for any inconvenience.
17. General or local system failure: In the event of a general or local system failure, the ski area will remove the lowest discount and will debit your Ski Passe-Partout card once the system is back up and running. If the discount granted proved not to be available on your card, the ASSQ reserves the right to debit a higher discount for the ski area you visited or an equal or higher discount for another participating ski area with no financial compensation for any inconvenience.
1 Where evening skiing is available.